Product Name: Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan
Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan, Bolus of Black-bone Chicken, is a traditional remedy for irregular menstruation, metrorrhagia and metrostaxis.
This herbal remedy is a traditional dietary supplement for women. Each herb in this product has been especially selected because their unique properties can provide the herbal nutrient support for maintaining women’s health and appearance.
Fuction: Wu Ji Bai Feng Wan can nourish qi and blood, and regulate menstruation and stop leukorrhagia. It is applicable for spontaneous deficiency of qi and blood marked by general weakness, emaciation, flaccidity of the knees and loin, and irregular menstruation. Invigorating Qi and nourishing the blood, regulating menstruation and checking leukorrhea. It is used for treating deficency of both Qi and blood, emaciation, weakness and soreness of the loins and knees, irregular menstruation, metrorrhagia, metrostaxis and leukorrh ea.
Ingredients: Ginseng, Poria, Schisandra, Licorice, Eucommla (Eucommia ulmoides) (bark).
Dosage and direction: Take 6 g with warm water for each time, twice a day. (Take before menstrual period better).
Specification: 36 g/bottle
Storage: Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
1. Do not use it if you having cold,
2. Do not eat raw and cold when you use it,
3. Do not eat carrot or have tea when you use it,
4. Unsuitable for someone who is abnormally heavy or extended menstrual flow,
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
6. If any adverse symptom occurs, discontinue use.
7. Do not use it if you are pregnant
8. Keep out of reach of children.
Tip:Taking after menstruation until the next menstruation to stop. Taking consecutive three months that has significant effect on curing irregular menstruation and painful period.